What is Microcurrent?
It’s a Fact: As we age, our skin loses its firmness and smooth texture.
The microcurrent procedure gives you a low frequency electrical current that rejuvenates tired muscles, and awakens them to a tighter, smoother texture. It is a non-invasive approach to looking younger with no down-time! Microcurrent treatments are an alternative to surgical face-lifts, and at a fraction of the costs!
Microcurrent can be a great solution for you!
Microcurrent has been used since the 1960’s in the medical field, and is now approved for the skin care industry. It is referred to as the “non-surgical face lift” for its noticeable results!
Here are the typical improvement percentages from Microcurrent:
- Increase collagen elastin productivity up to 45%
- Increase blood circulation by 35%
- Increase collagen thickness in connective tissue by 10%
Because of the improvements in the skin, you can see results in the following areas of the face:
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase the skins elasticity, at the cellular level
- Plump up muscle tissue
- Increase blood flow & lymphatic drainage
- Reduce jowls and double chin area
- Lift drooping eyelids
Call Yvonne at Shine Aesthetics today and make your Microcurrent appointment!